Updated: Nov 11, 2019
DEADLINE: November 8, 2019
SUMMARY Assists members with various energy needs and problems by performing the following duties personally or through cooperation with other employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conduct energy and heat pump inspections for residential and small commercial members.
• Assists homeowners, contractors, builders, and realtors with the design of building energy efficient structures.
• Offer energy efficiency advice on purchase and use of appliances in the home Conduct safety and basic electricity programs in area schools.
• Promote and market CFEC and its energy related programs.
• Assists in preparation of marketing plan, long- and short-term strategy.
• Assists in planning and coordination of employee product training programs and special events.