Updated: Nov 4, 2019
Secondary or vocational education
Experience:Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
• Carry out the preventive maintenance programs on the production equipment and/or at Ficosa facilities.
• Carry out the corrective maintenance on machinery/installations as quickly as possible.
• Collaborate on designing preventive plans for equipment based on failures, breakdowns and repairs that may occur.
• Take part and cooperate in setting up new installations and machinery.
• Ensure Ficosa installations, machinery and tools are properly used and cared for.
• Train employees on maintenance, conservation and rational use of the machinery and facilities.
• Report to the Maintenance Manager regarding activity, as well as new deficiencies detected in machinery, tools and infrastructure.
• Propose ideas to improve the efficiency of the maintenance actions.
• Provide support for building and setting up new equipment.
• Observe Ficosa’s Code of Ethics to avoid fraudulent practices. Comply with Information Security Management System (ISMS) applicable to the job, along with the training related thereto.
• Actively cooperate in maintaining, promoting and improving the OHSE and Quality department.
(*) The duties described are only the most typical of this position and are in no way a comprehensive list.